Terms & Conditions for Support Services
By using Rimiv Digital’s Hosting Support, Website Support, or eCommerce Support
services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Rimiv Digital
reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, and
your continued use of Rimiv Digital constitutes your consent to such changes.
Concurrent Website Projects
For websites built by Rimiv, all copywriting, design, and development work is included at no extra cost. However, we do need to have restrictions in place in order to maintain fair access to our team members across all clients. In other words, we don’t want one extremely large project or several concurrent projects from one client to cause delays for other clients.
We do this by limiting the number of concurrent Website Projects a client is allowed to have in progress at one time. The exact amount of the limitation will vary depending on the scope of the requested projects, but we tend to start limiting in-progress work once three concurrent projects have been started.
Additional Website Project requests will be placed in a queue to be started once one of the current projects has been completed. If an additional project is urgent, it can be started immediately by pausing work on one of your other in-progress projects.
Timeframe for CompletionWe always do our best to complete Website Projects as quickly as possible, but our turnaround time will vary depending on the size and complexity of a project. Here’s a rough estimate of the time it takes for the initial work to be completed on requests of various sizes:
- Small – 0-2 business days (see What’s a Website Edit?)
- Medium – 2-5 business days (e.g., creating a new landing page or inner page)
- Large – 5-10 business days (e.g., creating a new homepage)
24/7 Coverage and Response TimesOur Support Specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist with your requests. During weekdays, our full Support staff is on hand to take care of all types of requests from small edits to large projects. On weekends, we have a smaller team available to focus on handling urgent requests (e.g., a critical function on your website is broken, your website is down, etc.). We don’t have official SLAs because response and resolution times can vary based on scope and complexity of requests. However, we typically respond to urgent requests in less than one business hour, and we respond to all other requests in less than one business day. Requests requiring specialized skills (such as copywriting, design, development, and marketing) may have slower response times and typically take longer to complete (see Timeframe for Completion above).
Changing Support PlansYou can switch between Support plans at any time given the following conditions:
- You cannot downgrade while you have in-progress Website Projects
- You can only downgrade twice in a 12 month period
Unincluded TasksOur Support services do not include the following:
- A complete refresh of your entire website. This is considered a Website Build and is charged according to the scope of the build.
- Very large or complex requests such as implementing new WooCommerce solutions, creating a jobs board, creating custom integrations for 3rd party tools, or creating a large customized new feature on your website may have additional fees.
- Customized blog articles. If you’d like assistance with writing blog articles, please see our Custom Blogging service.
- Copywriting, design, and development unrelated to your website, such as brochures, ebooks, flyers, event banners, email templates, logos, creating WordPress plugins, themes or software applications.